"Custom Attributes" tab
Applies to: viflow 8, viflow (subscription) | Artikel: 1574974 | Erstellt am 19.10.2022
Here you can assign previously defined properties to the process. They offer a wide range of options for describing and categorizing processes, information and areas in detail. Any number of custom properties can be created that can apply to processes, information and areas
Assigning Custom Attributes
- Click the add icon [ ] in the title bar of the Custom Attriutes tab.
The Add Custom Attribute to... window opens.
- In the window you can choose between an alphabetical list view and a folder view (default).
Mark the properties that are to be assigned to the process.
Confirm your entry with OK. The window will close.
- In the Properties window, an arrow icon [ ] indicates that there are associated Custom Attributes.
To view the contents, click the arrow or double-click the tab title.
Changes to the values can be made directly in the text fields.
In the case of list boxes, the default entries can be expanded by clicking on the expansion button to be chosen.
- To remove assignments from the list, open the Custom Properties tab in the Properties window by clicking on the arrow [ ] or double click on the title bar.
- Right-click the property and choose Delete from the context menu.
The property is now no longer associated with the process.