Administer WebModel – Set up permissions
Applies to: viflow (subscription) | Artikel: 1943141 | Erstellt am 04.05.2023
In the WebModel it is possible to make administrative settings that apply to all (!) viewers directly in the browser. It can happen that users inadvertently restrict the display of certain content in the WebModel.
In this guide you will learn how to grant a user group permission to change the administrative settings in the WebModel.
WebModel settings for all and individual users
Settings in the WebModel can either be made for the individual user or for all users. You can see which administrative settings are possible in the viflow help on the following page: ››› The WebModel Menu Bar.
How to set up permissions for /arbeiten-mit-dem-webmodel/die-menueleiste-im-webmodelWebModel administration
Don't forget developer mode!
In order to be able to assign permissions, the Developer Mode must be activated under File – Options – General – Advanced !
viflow silver required
To use permissions, you need the silver or gold edition of viflow.
- On the View tab, click Windows – Groups.
The Groups window opens.
- Right-click the Everyone group and choose Properties from the context menu.
The group's properties open.
- Under Permissions, change the Administrate WebModel permissions from Allow to Not set.
- Now open the properties of the group with the users who are to administrate the WebModel.
If there is no such group yet, create a new one and add the users who are to administrate the WebModel to it.
- In this group set the rights for Administrate WebModel to Allow.
- Save the changes in the process model and carry out a WebModel export.
The administration of the WebModel should now only be possible for the users of the corresponding group.