Open linked Documents/Hyperlinks
Applies to: viflow 8 | Artikel: 1594654 | Erstellt am 27.10.2022
Hyperlinks or linked files are indicated by the symbol in/on the shapes in the process graphic marked. But files can also be opened via the properties window or the navigation view.
Open linked Documents or Hyperlinks from the Graphic
- Click on an object that has a hyperlink icon and select the document.
Opening linked Documents or Hyperlinks from the Process Properties Window
- On the Information tab, click the link you want.
Another window will appear from which you can open all Properties and the hyperlink.
Click on the file name behind Hyperlink .
Opening linked Documents or Hyperlinks from the Information Objects Properties Window
- On the General tab, click the file name after Hyperlink .
Open linked Documents or Hyperlinks from the Areas Properties Window
- On the Distribution tab, click the link you want.
Open linked documents or hyperlinks from the navigation pane
- If you click on an object that has a hyperlink, it will be offered for opening directly.
Process Navigation Pane
Information navigation window